Debate Bait

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Debate Bait » Episode ideas you'd like to see » Pony spinoffs?

Pony spinoffs?

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

A Maud Pie show:  Maud Pie's adventures underground:
- Meeting Daring Do in hidden underground batpony cities.  Except the city isn't hidden.  It's just really out of everyone's route, so Maud and Daring must find a way to escape the labrynth of endless tourist traps before the tourist-revenue starved batponies force them into a third mortgage.
- Abducted by paranoid prospectors who think she's trying to steal from their gold mine.
- A diamond dog with a crush.  On all four Pie sisters.
- Trying to reconcile rival fossil-hunting teams before their attempts to destroy each other end up wrecking her own dig. Hope VS Marsh reference, of course.
- A family of balrogs visit the surface world and decide they like what they see, so they plan to haul up everything and everyone they fancy back into their subterranean home.  Maud must teach them about how you should NOT show your appreciation for an ecosystem by plundering it.

A Maud Pie show:  Maud Pie's adventures underground:
- Meeting Daring Do

I can totally ship that. 

- A diamond dog with a crush.  On all four Pie sisters.
Limestone will never go to another "Pairing Stone" festival again.  Oddly enough Marble doesn't mind.  Always the quiet ones.

- Trying to reconcile rival fossil-hunting teams before their attempts to destroy each other end up wrecking her own dig.
Titled:  "Bone to pick."

you should NOT show your appreciation for an ecosystem by plundering it.
By your powers combined, I am Maud Pie.

You are here » Debate Bait » Episode ideas you'd like to see » Pony spinoffs?